Foundation of Art course 1- 4 part 1
Class times - you have the choice of doing 4 full days 10-4
or 2 full days and 4 half days. morning 10-1 or afternoon 1-4
Your first date in your course needs to be a full day 10-4
Choose from the following times each week - Tuesday 6-9, Wed and Sat 10-1 1-4 or full day 10-4
Please book all your sessions within 2 months. Provide all dates at time of booking in box below.
Materials Included with your booking 2 x canvas 30x 40cm , all drawing materials & paper, oil paint and medium.
Bring set of brushes or discuss with studio.
Subject / style - Indicate the area you want to focus on for your course Drawing /Oil Painting, Watercolor? -Style, Subject -classical, portraiture, figure, abstraction, landscape ? etc
Get started on your journey to learning beautiful techniques in drawing and painting in both classical and contemporary styles. You will be guided through the process of learning how to use brushes correctly, mix paints, composition, draw and paint landscapes and portraits or create expressive and abstract works. You can then move on to course 2 and progress to the next level of your artistic journey focusing on whatever area interests you. or book the weekly classes which are ongoing all year.
Past students have used these classes to:
- to study art, painting drawing at you own pace in an open college timetable
- Develop a portfolio for admission to art or design college or for professional purposes
- Understand the flesh palette from the Venetian, French and Flemish schools of painting
- Study techniques such as grisaille, layering, glazing, sfumato, imprimatura and alla prima
- Learn how to transform initial ideas into fully-realised drawings and paintings from sketch book to finished work.
- Develop themes into a series of work for a gallery show or portfolio
- Overcome creative blocks from the home studio or fear of simply doing art
If you want to book all 4 Course Terms together avail of a discount 4 courses cost 1200 get reduced price of 1100 euro Click HERE ! Please contact us for this offer.
see our weekly classes here if you want to book shorter course.
* indicates a required field